This document is drafted in compliance with the “General Data Protection Regulation” (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), in association with the cookies information note which is available at this link: https://www.giambrocono.com/en/wf-menu-config/wf-menu-config/privacy-2-eng.html
Declaration about Data Protection
Giambrocono & C. S.p.A. thanks you for the interest you showed to our company and our services. Giambrocono & C. S.p.A. attaches particular attention to the protection of your personal data, accordingly you are informed about which data are collected when you visit the web site owned by our company and about the way they are used.
Collected Data: Purposes and Juridical Grounds of their Processing
1. Data Provided by the User on a Voluntary Basis:
Such data are the data provided by the user on a voluntary basis to Giambrocono & C. S.p.A. through the completion of forms and the transmission of messages to our email boxes.
They are collected and processed for the following purposes:
• Administrative purposes and fulfilment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting and fiscal nature or those meant to comply with the requests of the judicial authority.
• Staff recruitment, in the event of the transmission of curricula
The juridical ground which justifies processing is the performance of a contract or of terms and conditions the data subject is a party to or the performance of pre-contractual provisions adopted at the request of the same.
In the expressly specified cases, the juridical ground is the consent which has been freely provided by the data subject.
2. Data Collected During the Use of our Services:
Such data are the user’s data collected during access to our site, such as for example:
• Data about position obtained from the user’s IP connection address or sent by the device or software whereby services are accessed.
• Data about the device or software obtained from the information which is sent by the same to our systems during access to the services.
• Data about the activity performed by the user, through the user’s device, during access to our services.
• Cookies and similar technologies.
• Log of the activities performed by the user during the use of our services or the display of contents provided by Giambrocono & C. S.p.A.
This information comprises:
• Date, time, IP address, username, performed action.
• Features of the device or software, details and outcome of the performed action.
• Some details of the sent and received email messages (for example, date and time, IP, sender, addressee, subject, message-id).
Such data are not accompanied by any additional personal information and they are used in order to:
• Obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the services.
• Perform checkings and technical maintenance.
• Perform antispam/antivirus scanning.
• Detect and prevent frauds or other abuses.
• Manage the needs for monitoring the methods of use of the service.
• Ascertain liabilities in the event of presumed computer crimes.
The collection of said data is functional to the use of the service and is an integral part of the functionalities of the system offered by Giambrocono & C. S.p.A.
The juridical ground which justifies processing is the performance of a contract or of terms and conditions the data subject is a party to.
Processing Methods and Data Storage Duration
The collected data shall be processed by means of electronic or at any rate automated, computerised and telecommunications instruments or through manual processing with logics which are closely related to the purpose for which personal data have been collected and, at any rate, so as to ensure at any rate the safety of the same.
Data are stored for the time strictly required for the management of the purposes for which the data themselves have been collected in compliance with applicable rules and legal obligations.
Subjects Authorised to Processing, Processors and Data Communication
The processing of collected data is performed by in-house staff from Giambrocono & C. S.p.A., to this end identified and authorised for processing in accordance with specific instructions provided pursuant to applicable rules.
Right of the Data Subject
Your rights acknowledged by the GDPR include:
• asking the Controller for access to your personal data and to information relating to the same; rectification of incorrect data or integration of incomplete data; erasure of personal data concerning you (when one of the conditions specified in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR are met and subject to the restriction envisaged in paragraph 3 of the same article); restriction of the processing of your personal data (when one of the cases specified in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs);
• requesting and obtaining from the Controller - in cases where the juridical ground of processing is contract or consent and the same is performed with automated means - your personal data in a structured format which may be read by an automatic device, also in order to communicate said data to another processing controller (so-called right to personal data portability);
• objecting at any time to processing of your personal data when particular situations concerning you occur;
• revoking consent at any time, limited to cases wherein processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (such as for example birth date and place or place of residence), or else particular data categories (such as for example data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, data concerning health or sex life). Processing based on consent and performed before the revocation of the same preserves at any rate its lawfulness;
• lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority - Garante per la protezione dei dati personali - www.garanteprivacy.it).
The Controller is Giambrocono & C. S.p.A., with registered office in Via Rosolino Pilo 19/b, 20129 Milano, Italy.